Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pharkmeh View Post
    holey crap.....

and you guyz have the cheek to say Im hard to understand....

i dont think i saw a post here I could recognise as english....

ffs....:shock:

Me too. I don't speak automotive nerdium, either.

Comment

It has gone a few years since last update. I never tested a inlet cam on exhaust side.
      Instead of that I resleeved the cylinder block with GSF1200 liners which are now bored to 80mm = 1327cc.
      There are also some other small modifications in the engine and with all those modifications itīs now nearly
      powerful enough
      Last year I was dyno tuning the engine and the final reults were 209 hp and 184 Nm rear wheel power:

I have also done some cosmetical changes for the fuel tank, rear end, etc:

Comment

in one word awesome !

Comment

Sweet Christmas!
          "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
          ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
          1982 CB900f

Comment

I know how much fun on the street i can have with 85 or so horsepower.
            Having a documented 209hp to play with must be fantastic.
            2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Originally posted by steve murdoch View Post
              I know how much fun on the street i can have with 85 or so horsepower.
              Having a documented 209hp to play with must be fantastic.
              It is! and now even more because I changed the supercharger from Eaton M45 to Eaton M62.
              The boost rose from 0,5 bar to 0,6 bar.

Comment

That thing should be named Moby Dick.
                "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
                ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
                1982 CB900f

Comment

Over 200 HP from an air/oil cooled engine? Wow!
                  1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Holy smokes.

Are you even allowed to run beast on regular streets?
                    #1: 1979 GS 550 EC "Red" – Very first Bike / Overhaul thread        New here? ☛ Read the Top 10 Newbie mistakes thread
                    #2: 1978 GS 550 EC "Blue" – Can't make it a donor / "Rebuild" thread     Manuals (and much more): See Cliff's homepage here
                    #3: 2014 Moto Guzzi V7 II Racer – One needs a runner while wrenching
                    #4: 1980 Moto Guzzi V65C – Something to chill

Comment

Originally posted by roeme View Post
                      Holy smokes.

Are you even allowed to run beast on regular streets?
                      It is a street leagal bike. It have now about 10000 supercharged miles on the odometer.

Comment

Yeah, it's been a few years Blower. What a great result, and a fine looking brute too.

Yah can't beat extra capacity and forced induction. By the way, how's temps when you've got the wick turned up for a while?
                        :) The road to hell is paved with good intentions......................................

GS 850GN JE 894 10.5-1 pistons, Barnett Clutch, C-W 4-1, B-B MPD Ignition, Progressive suspension, Sport Demons. Sold
                        GS 850GT JE 1023 11-1 pistons. Sold
                        GS1150ES3 stock, V&H 4-1. Sold
                        GS1100GD, future resto project. Sold

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s...s/P1000001.jpg
                        http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s...s/P1000581.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by 49er View Post
                          Yeah, it's been a few years Blower. What a great result, and a fine looking brute too.

Yah can't beat extra capacity and forced induction. By the way, how's temps when you've got the wick turned up for a while?
                          No overheating problems so far, thanks for the E85 fuel and thermostat controlled GSX600F oil cooler.

Comment

Originally posted by Blower View Post
                            and finished tank striping...

Awesome final touches. Glad you did not go flat black.
                            I could not even begin to comment of the engine(too unqualified).

Comment

Originally posted by Blower View Post
                              No overheating problems so far, thanks for the E85 fuel and thermostat controlled GSX600F oil cooler.
                              Impressed with your exhaust plumbing too. Many folk go too big in diameter. Did you need to experiment with the muffler? From what I can see, the outlet appears to be moderately sized too.
                              :) The road to hell is paved with good intentions......................................

GS 850GN JE 894 10.5-1 pistons, Barnett Clutch, C-W 4-1, B-B MPD Ignition, Progressive suspension, Sport Demons. Sold
                              GS 850GT JE 1023 11-1 pistons. Sold
                              GS1150ES3 stock, V&H 4-1. Sold
                              GS1100GD, future resto project. Sold

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s...s/P1000001.jpg
                              http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s...s/P1000581.jpg

Comment

The muffler outlet is 2" and muffler inlet 2 1/4". The exhaust sound is surprisingly quiet, probaply because the core is conical.
                                Itīs the first muffler I made for this bike.
                                Primary pipes in the headers are 1 3/4", secondary pipes 2" and the collector 2 1/4".

Comment

Working...
                                X