1150 EF updating project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blower View Post
    I have some ideas about painting , but it is secret .
    I hope it is ready to "fire up" in summer . In that time when body parts are in painter Iīm goin to make owerhaul to the engine .
    There is some parts still missing ; Dyna coils , stronger clutch and maybe pistons .

If someone knows where to buy coils and clutch , Iīm interested .
    Those parts are much cheaper outside Finland (example in USA ).

To Planecrazy :
    You are wellcome to Finland ! Let me know if you are coming
    At the risk of being lazy and not reading every single post. Where is this blower from?

Comment

Originally posted by firemun59 View Post
      At the risk of being lazy and not reading every single post. Where is this blower from?
      You're kidding ... right? Your own post (with Blower's quote) holds the answer to your question.#-o:razz: ;-)

To Blower: Thanks for the invite! If I somehow find myself travelling to Finland I will DEFINITELY let you know beforehand and come pay a visit! On the other hand, if you travel to Chicago someday you have an open invitation to stay at my place.

Regards, Pal!!
      Last edited by Guest; 03-08-2007, 05:13 PM.

Comment

To Plenecrazy : Thanks for the invite . Iīve been in Chicago in 1990 , but only in the harbour . In that time I working in Finnish gargo ship .
        If you like to see more Finnish Sreet Fighter Bikes , look at this site :

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by Planecrazy View Post
          You're kidding ... right? Your own post (with Blower's quote) holds the answer to your question.#-o:razz: ;-)

To Blower: Thanks for the invite! If I somehow find myself travelling to Finland I will DEFINITELY let you know beforehand and come pay a visit! On the other hand, if you travel to Chicago someday you have an open invitation to stay at my place.

Regards, Pal!!

I was misunderstood. I was refering to the supercharger on the project bike.....not blower the builder from Finland.

Comment

The supercharger is from 2003 Mini Cooper S . Supercharger is made by Eaton and itīs modell is M45 .

Comment

Originally posted by firemun59 View Post
              I was misunderstood. I was refering to the supercharger on the project bike.....not blower the builder from Finland.
              Sorry about that, Buddy!! I certainly DID misunderstand what you wrote, but at least it provided for a good laugh -- I almost fell off my chair laughing when I saw your response and realized what you were asking!!! ;-)

Regards,

Comment

Drive

Such a fantastic machine and build.
                May I ask how you did the drive for the blower? Did you use the factory single pin on the crank that drives the stock ignition or did you make a special end for the crank?
                Whoever had a Turbine bike, how about some fotos for grins?
                Tanks
                G
                sigpic1983 1100 Katana - soon to be turbo Busa powered.
                2007 GSXR1K-Sold-But not forgotten.
                Have 2X ZG14 engine's for '81 GS750E project.
                '82 GS750E frame is TITLED awaiting GSXR1127/12B engine and '81 1100E slowly being built.:eek:

Comment

Originally posted by gmansyz View Post
                  Such a fantastic machine and build.
                  May I ask how you did the drive for the blower? Did you use the factory single pin on the crank that drives the stock ignition or did you make a special end for the crank?
                  Whoever had a Turbine bike, how about some fotos for grins?
                  Tanks
                  G
                  Itīs press tight fitting which uses that factory single pin + green Loctite + center bolt . There is support bearing behind the pulley . It should hold power what blower takes .

Comment

updates???? we need updates!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by runrx02 View Post
                      updates???? we need updates!!!!!
                      Iīve been on holiday in Thailand one month to meet my local biker friends and getting new ideas on bike building ( yes , and drinking beer ) .
                      I had my suzuki seat in Thailand and now itīs wrapped with stingray skin .
                      There was allso a lot of cheap bling bling motorbike parts .

I put some picīs of my bike on next week .

Comment

Iīve been on holiday in Thailand one month to meet my local biker friends and getting new ideas on bike building ( yes , and drinking beer ) .I had my suzuki seat in Thailand and now itīs wrapped with stingray skin .
                        There was allso a lot of cheap bling bling motorbike parts .

I put some picīs of my bike on next week .
                        Boy ,that's gotta be tough. Hanging out in Bangkok \\/
                        My older brother told me stories of the late 70's there8-[
                        Nice work.
                        Really enjoyed following your project.
                        Helps me keep motivated.
                        We ought to get a group together from the states and come over to see it in person.
                        My grandfather on my mother's side was from Suomi. If we ever make it over the pond[-o<
                        Doug aka crag antler

83GS1100E, gone
                        2000 Kawasaki Concours
                        Please wear ATGATT

Comment

Originally posted by crag antler View Post
                          Boy ,that's gotta be tough. Hanging out in Bangkok \\/
                          My older brother told me stories of the late 70's there8-[
                          Nice work.
                          Really enjoyed following your project.
                          Helps me keep motivated.
                          We ought to get a group together from the states and come over to see it in person.
                          My grandfather on my mother's side was from Suomi. If we ever make it over the pond[-o<
                          Hi crag antler , you are 1/4 Finnish !
                          You are all wellcome to Finland . Contact me when you think to do it .

In Thailand I was in Phuket island . There was Phuket Bike Week 2007 14. - 15. 4. -07 .

Comment

PLEASE PLEASE post some better pictures.
                            1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
                            1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

Originally posted by chef1366 View Post
                              PLEASE PLEASE post some better pictures.
                              Here is front view of project . Nothing new to show , sorry .
                              Next thing is to make last modifications to windshield and front mudguard and make some fasteners more to the frame . Then itīs time to paint and polishing .

Comment

It's looking at me! It's looking at me!! Make it stop!!! :shock:;-)

Comment

Working...
                                X