Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dial a jet fuel induction system

Has anyone used this product?

They claim that rejetting can be done quickly and efficiently.

Thanks

Looks intresting....

Comment

Loks like it could be used for water injection to rid teh cylinders of carbon as well...i wonder how $$$ it is...

Comment

Originally posted by Arkaloid
        Loks like it could be used for water injection to rid teh cylinders of carbon as well...i wonder how $$$ it is...
        That would be a ridiculous waste. If you're just trying to steam clean the combustion chamber (a waste of time in and of itself), you can accomplish exactly the same thing with a very small vacuum line and a cup of water while keeping the engine speed up. Expensive equipment is utterly unnecessary for this task.

Comment

With all the claims, it's a wonder we all don't have one! But we don't...

Funny, I was given a set of carbs last year from someone I bought a set of pipes from and they had this wierd nozzle from the float bowl drains. I use them for checking my float heights becasue a 1/4" clear line fits on perfectly!
          Currently bikeless
          '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
          '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

I have never had a need for one, but know people that have used them on a single carb bike (and some go-karts). There are similar products for the Keihins and a few others. The Keihin was a butterfly type carb and they supplied a larger main than would ever be needed. The needle then set the flow rate.

I saw a chopped up S&S Super that had three of these jets installed. They had extended the float bowl as well.

Comment

Working...
            X