Fork problem solved threw them away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fork problem solved threw them away

Couldnt be bothered with silly anti dive forks any more binned them ,its a lowrider anyway looks the part now .Kawasaki forks gsx750 bottom yolk kawasaki top yolk or trees if you live in usa ,17 inch wheel running 110 tyre ,single disc but twin piston caliper now what shall i do to the rear .:-D oh the bike 81 gsx 750 was et to many mods to mention .

what year and model forks did you toss, if its a 83 1100e could you please dig one of the forks outta the garbage and mail me the anti dive unit, one of mine is busted.

-ryan
    78 GS1000 Yosh replica racer project
    82 Kat 1000 Project
    05 CRF450x
    10 990 ADV-R The big dirt bike

P.S I don't check PM to often, email me if you need me.

Comment

The 750 and Katana units should be the same as well Ryan.
      Currently bikeless
      '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
      '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

anti dive

hi if you want anti dive no problem going on holiday for 2 weeks end of week so have to be when i get back so contact me ,then you can have them just pay postage .

Comment

show us some pics !!!...b.b.

Comment

pics

yes when have time will post pics in gallery dont want to shock the stock boys:-D

Comment

Working...
            X