This is a must see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skip View Post
    Holly crap!! What a trip down memory lane! I was at the track and racing on the same day that almost all those Conn dragway Pics were taken.. One of the picks of terry vance on his Funny bike that ran 199 mph in Conn. was the same day I crashed my two stroke kawi tripple and broke my coller bone. Awsome thread and I am only up to page sixteen.
    Im on page 50. I do ten pages at a time.
    It is inspiring me tp see how fast i can get the old gal to run without going to a wider swing arm

Comment

bloody good post Scotty

time travel in a click of the mouse..\\/

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
        Im on page 50. I do ten pages at a time.
        It is inspiring me tp see how fast i can get the old gal to run without going to a wider swing arm
        well I have seen my 1150 get into the nines at almost 150 with a stock swing arm and 130 size stock tire. If the bike has enough motor its just technique and practice
        to achieve it.

Comment

The "old school" pics thread was the one that inspired me to join the DB.com forum.....The last 1/2 of page 78 and most of page 79 were pics that I sent Randy Mason, and he posted them for me......The one pic with Junior Pippin at Gainesville is yours truly, on a 1000 L-model running Pro Dragster.....BadBillyB

Comment

Working...
          X