dynojet installation question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dynojet installation question

The bike is a 1985 700ES, I bought it with pods and 4 to 1 and unmodified, (kind of) carbs. So I went for the stage 3 dynojet kit. I have made all changes but the air jet.

In the kit it indicates I should install the main air correctors. There is something in this hole now, should I remove it and if so how? These guys don't just fall or screww out. I am inclined to drill them out but am curious about what has worked well for others.
    Last edited by Guest; 11-22-2006, 10:25 AM. Reason: spellign

I called dynajet and they said Leave those airjets alone apparently the kit I have is for the 750 and the bike is a 700 and the difference is in the instructions on that jet and which needle clip. Who'd a thunk it?

Comment

Originally posted by rgierer View Post
      I called dynajet and they said Leave those airjets alone apparently the kit I have is for the 750 and the bike is a 700 and the difference is in the instructions on that jet and which needle clip. Who'd a thunk it?
      it's a good thing you didnt come over to my house and drill them out!Now the big question is,when are you going to have that thing on the road for a test ride?I like the sound of that bike with the open header!

Comment

Working...
      X