Coils

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coils

Hi, just wondering who runs what? I seem to hear most people list Dyna coils as there fittment. I run Accel coils. They bolt right in with no mods, do any other coils that simple, thanks

I just buy the newest stockers I can find on Ebay from Kats or Bandits. Until GSXR's went with coils built into the plug caps I used them. For $25-30 for low mileage stockers there's little reason not to.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Ricks View Post
      I just buy the newest stockers I can find on Ebay from Kats or Bandits. Until GSXR's went with coils built into the plug caps I used them. For $25-30 for low mileage stockers there's little reason not to.
      I did the same, on your advice.

Comment

I just bought a set of used coils off of Ebay for my GS550ES. They were not up to snuff so I bought a new set of Dyna's for $120.00 and some 8mm suppression wires for 16.00. I have had quite a bit of trouble with my old coils and Ebay coils (unlucky) and high tension leads, that I am buying new this time and I just bought new NGK caps so I should be making some noise soon. :-)

Comment

I had a set of Ebay coils,turned out to be bad. Thru them into the trash

Comment

Originally posted by sharpy View Post
            Hi, just wondering who runs what? I seem to hear most people list Dyna coils as there fittment. I run Accel coils. They bolt right in with no mods, do any other coils that simple, thanks
            Glad to here it Sharpy. Your 140403's are for the inducuctive discharge ignitions (non-CDI) that I have been thinking about getting. How much ? Where did you get them ?
            82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
              Glad to here it Sharpy. Your 140403's are for the inducuctive discharge ignitions (non-CDI) that I have been thinking about getting. How much ? Where did you get them ?
              They cost me $150 about 10 yrs ago, but comes with all the stuff u need like leads, caps and clamps.

Comment

Working...
              X