Ebay Find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ebay Find

Found this while digging through Ebay today. Might be nice for someone.

Sure wish I could find something like this for my 650

Wow ... that's sweet!! Good find!

Comment

That is a sweet set of pipes. I'm watching it, just to see how much he gets. Bet it tops $200 bucks.

Comment

Dude that's just what I'm looking for... a little earlier than needed, but I'm going in. Thanks for the link

Comment

Originally posted by dardoonk View Post
          Dude that's just what I'm looking for... a little earlier than needed, but I'm going in. Thanks for the link
          If you win it, can I have dibs on your stock pipes?

Comment

Sure, but the headers are all that is left. The pipes & collector basically disintegrated when I pulled them...

I guess that's the joy of resurecting a bike that hasn't been titled since 1982

Comment

I have a 1000G & a spare set of pipes from a 750, they are different diameters all through the pipes (from headers back) so how can this one fit so many different models?

Dan
              1980 GS1000G - Sold
              1978 GS1000E - Finished!
              1980 GS550E - Fixed & given to a friend
              1983 GS750ES Special - Sold
              2009 KLR 650 - Sold - gone to TX!
              1982 GS1100G - Rebuilt and finished. - Sold
              2009 TE610 - Dual Sporting around dreaming of Dakar..... - FOR SALE!

www.parasiticsanalytics.com

TWINPOT BRAKE UPGRADE LINKY: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...e-on-78-Skunk/

Comment

Originally posted by dardoonk View Post
                Sure, but the headers are all that is left. The pipes & collector basically disintegrated when I pulled them...

I guess that's the joy of resurecting a bike that hasn't been titled since 1982
                Well that may be perfect. I'm looking for stock header pipes for my "80 1100. Don't care about the mufflers, I'll be welding these on http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...3492750&rd=1,1.

If they're in good condition, lets talk!

Comment

Originally posted by salty_monk View Post
                  I have a 1000G & a spare set of pipes from a 750, they are different diameters all through the pipes (from headers back) so how can this one fit so many different models?

Dan
                  If they fit the 750 the should also fit the 1100. 850's & 1000's usually are interchangable, I think. Those Jardine's look like the header pipes are a little longer than stock. So on some bikes, that might compromise ground clearance. Otherwise, as long as the exhaust spacing is the same on the cylinder heads these pipes should fit. I see a couple of brackets in the pic. I would guess that helps make them fit different bikes too.

Comment

Well, there they go. I figured it would be more than $200, but I thought it would be even higher. Somebody got a good deal. Is 2394case one of us?

Comment

Working...
                    X