Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jethro vs Skip (longtime GSR members go at it)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jethro vs Skip (longtime GSR members go at it)

a Duel at the dragstrip

Dont forget to vote!

Skip, you posting this everywhere???? :-D :-D
    Doug aka crag antler

83GS1100E, gone
    2000 Kawasaki Concours
    Please wear ATGATT

Comment

Originally posted by crag antler View Post
      Sam Adams told him too !!
      Keith
      -------------------------------------------
      1980 GS1000S, blue and white
      2015Triumph Trophy SE

Ever notice you never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrist office?

Comment

Originally posted by crag antler View Post
        oops I forgot the "ladies section" ill be right back

Comment

Originally posted by skip View Post
          oops I forgot the "ladies section" ill be right back
          Can you go there8-[ 8-[
          Doug aka crag antler

83GS1100E, gone
          2000 Kawasaki Concours
          Please wear ATGATT

Comment

I would vote for Jake with his old GS, but he's not on the list. That 6.00 would be hard to beat and he does a lot of ET racing in the 1/8th.

Is this a balls to the walls heads up, first guy to the end takes all?

Comment

Originally posted by lecroy View Post
              I would vote for Jake with his old GS, but he's not on the list. That 6.00 would be hard to beat and he does a lot of ET racing in the 1/8th.

Is this a balls to the walls heads up, first guy to the end takes all?
              yes it will be heads up no "dialing in" first to the finish wins on paper its a dead heat , jethros bike is lighter and will have more HP at the rear wheel. I am lighter than jethro and I have more track experience thus equalizing the weight and power adavntage...................should be fun...........................and yes .Jake would kick both of are @sses:-D

Comment

Being a Suzuki man thru and thru, I had no choice but to vote for the underdog.

Is there no one else with a hopped up GS street bike willing to take the two of you on?

Comment

Originally posted by lecroy View Post
                  Being a Suzuki man thru and thru, I had no choice but to vote for the underdog.

Is there no one else with a hopped up GS street bike willing to take the two of you on?
                  Luke spends a lot of time at the track and will be there. His 1100E is lightly hopped up, unless he has had a busier winter than I have heard.

I know this is a GS forum, and neither Skip or I are gonna be on Suzuki, but our bikes are a good match on paper- equal riders would likely be pretty close... unfortunately I have far less experience on the strip, but I'm not letting that discourage me! :twisted:
                  Currently bikeless
                  '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
                  '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

Originally posted by Jethro View Post

I know this is a GS forum, and neither Skip or I are gonna be on Suzuki, but our bikes are a good match on paper- equal riders would likely be pretty close... :twisted:

But don't you OWN 2 Suzuki GS1100's.
                    Even one of those infamous 1983 Silver w/black motor 1100E's.:shock: \\/
                    Doug aka crag antler

83GS1100E, gone
                    2000 Kawasaki Concours
                    Please wear ATGATT

Comment

Working...
                    X