Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

killer kat pics for new website

Hi guys,

If there is anyone with a killer moded katana (82/83) I would like to see them. Please send in any ideas to stunts@telus.net. thanks dudes.

Last edited by katman; 01-16-2007, 06:30 PM.
    KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Instagram: @rjmedia.tech, Updated more often, even from the events

Very nice site and pictures, I noticed you said that they are epa and dot exempt since there 25yrs old. I would like to know a little bit more about that exemtion. Is there a website or page with more detals about it?

-matt

Comment

Don't know of one. I have had some experience with border now and have talked with a few us border guards.
      Any bike over 25yrs old is exept from all that lousy paper work. It can be shipped in parts or can be imported by the buyer as a whole bike.

hope that answers some questions..

you can email me with any others.. stunts@telus.net
      KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Comment

There is a bike in the mix that sure looks like a sheep in wolve's clothes, or maybe thats a wolf in sheep's clothes.

Comment

your drag bike is freekin beautiful man.
          its a shame to cover up that mill.....

I like the v6 aspect A LOT but the color and seat height is a wash for me
          Last edited by katman; 01-16-2007, 02:13 PM.
          KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Comment

Originally posted by lecroy View Post
            There is a bike in the mix that sure looks like a sheep in wolve's clothes, or maybe thats a wolf in sheep's clothes.

With 180 bhp (claimed) and gorgeous styling, the Stratosphere is a wolf in wolve's clothing =P~.

Tony.
            '82 GS1100E

Comment

what about the single sided swing and fork pic??? that thing ROCKS...
              KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Comment

Rob sent you a pic of mine, You want more shots? of more Kats I have built quite a collection over the years.

Dink

Comment

REsend will ya...and send the best of the bunch you have saved so I can look through them. I never get tired of looking at kats..
                  KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Comment

Resent added a few others as well

Dink

Comment

Only got the pic of you and your kat Dink
                      KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Comment

Did the email you received have "Resend" in the title, if not there is another one on its way.

Dink

Comment

Thanks Kat.

Originally posted by Mysuzyq View Post
                          With 180 bhp (claimed) and gorgeous styling, the Stratosphere is a wolf in wolve's clothing =P~.

Tony.
                          Yes, that's it! A wolf in wolve's clothing. Not sure how I was comparing it to sheep. It looks like some sort of a custom case,crank, block..... engine. I am getting way too old and my eyes are really bad, or there are 6 pipes coming out of it like the old CBX. If she's a real GS 6, any other pictures of the work and information on it?

Comment

Yes, that's it! A wolf in wolve's clothing. .... If she's a real GS 6, any other pictures of the work and information on it?
                            Sure...here ya go....don't forget to click on "engine sound" when you're done looking at the pics...the sound clip is the coolest part!

Tony.
                            '82 GS1100E

Comment

Wow! All in all I like it! It's chain driven!! Where is that ugly exhaust that the GSXRs have now?

Not sure I'm interested in having an auto shift on a street bike. I don't really care for the head lights at first glance. Side view is clean, but front fender seems to stick out a bit for my taste.

Any torque curves posted yet? Any other information on the engine? What about the weight.

Comment

Working...
                              X