GS700 mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nicholaschase29 View Post
    yea, I would really like to get one, mine looks well... a picture says 1000 words.. or is speechless:-D

Trade ya!

Still looking to see where your project goes and what I can improve on on my bike, but boy why did you have to repaint the nice sidecover and tank, suppose it may match the bike better in the end.
    Keep it up,
    Nick

Its a little rough. If it was mine I'd give the primaries a good glass beading and then coat with high temp flat black paint. I'd look to adapt a modern can onto your header pipes. Modifing or fabricating a midpipe to work with both should not be a big issue. As far as mounting, use a clamp that goes around the whole can and make a simple bracket. Kinda like I did on my bandit 1200

Good luck guys, Ed.

Comment

Wow... those are rough huh? I would agree blast those and coat them with some hight temp paint and they will come back to life, but keep the super trapp. Though I haven't done it yet because my buddy set it up, you can tune the bike with the baffels, carbs and pods pretty well, and the can looks stainless I think so it should polish up nice. Yeah, I look at the pick and kick myself, that should have been the last thing but I felt energetic, too bad. The body work is going to be black with blue pin stripping, the rims black on the inside and polished edges.

Comment

That bracket looks good oldschool, I like the look of the bandit with the yosh exaust.

Comment

Working...
        X