Exhaust...will it fit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exhaust...will it fit?

Hi,I have a 80 GS550E and i'm looking at after market exhaust systems.I have found some for a 550, but there seems to be a lot more systems for larger displacements. I was wondering if a system for a 750 or higher will bolt up in place of my stock set up?Thanks for your time.

IIRC, and I may be wrong... a 79-80-81 650 will fit the 80 550... Though don't take my word as gospel...

Comment

Originally posted by skreemer View Post
      IIRC, and I may be wrong... a 79-80-81 650 will fit the 80 550... Though don't take my word as gospel...
      negative ghostrider...

Other way around you can get by with, but the pipe diameter on the 650's are just a bit larger..

Just keep your eyes pealed on ebay and you'll find a 4-1 for the 550
      1980 Gs550e....Not stock...

Comment

MAC 4-1 on ebay. $100 brand new in Black powder coat. . Go to ebay motors and type gs550 and it should come up. Bike-Parts-Outlet is the seller. If none is listed send them a message they list one.
        Last edited by Guest; 06-25-2007, 10:42 PM.

Comment

will it fit

Thats Where I Bought Mine. Its Black Ceramic. Looks Great On My 81 550t.maroon.got My K&n Pods Thier For 60 Bucks.w/ship.. Race Baffle In Pipe. If They Still Have One. W/d,j Stageiii. Jet Kit. Howl's Like A Banshee. Good Luck. S.n.

Comment

Working...
          X