Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will these Bandit carbs fit my GS? Quick - auction ends in 3 hours!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will these Bandit carbs fit my GS? Quick - auction ends in 3 hours!

I understand most but not all Bandit carbs have the right spacing? Can anyone identify these?

Get some '87 or '88 1100 gsxr or '89-'90 1100 katana carbs. '87 1100 carbs on mine, I highly recommend them.
    Dee Durant '83 750es (Overly molested...) '88 gl1500 (Yep, a wing...)

Comment

Hi Dee

1100 carbs? How did they work out for you? Did you get them dialed in yet? I've been looking for 750 gsxr or 750 kat carbs thinking that it would be sized and jetted pretty close for use on the 700. Once I get mine running again I'll work on getting the 97 Katana front end on.

Btw, I happen to have a set of six piston calipers (I think from a suzuki TL - but they might have been from a Bandit or GSXR - I think they are all the same) and they bolt right on to the Katana front end.

Hugh

Comment

Ahh shoot. You guys are no help. ;-) They went for cheap, too!

Comment

Originally posted by t3rmin View Post
          Ahh shoot. You guys are no help. ;-) They went for cheap, too!
          Sorry, I'm not sure on the spacing on the B12's, or what the bore size is. I know that the set I have work great on these motors.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugh View Post
            Hi Dee

1100 carbs? How did they work out for you? Did you get them dialed in yet? I've been looking for 750 gsxr or 750 kat carbs thinking that it would be sized and jetted pretty close for use on the 700. Once I get mine running again I'll work on getting the 97 Katana front end on.

Btw, I happen to have a set of six piston calipers (I think from a suzuki TL - but they might have been from a Bandit or GSXR - I think they are all the same) and they bolt right on to the Katana front end.

Hugh
            It took me longer than I thought it would but, they are a great mod for these motors. Mine are 34mm BTW. Throttle responce is much better. Pulls a little harder too.

Comment

Working...
            X