78 gs1000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

78 gs1000

does anyone know where i can find a big block for my gs1000? i currently have an 1100 kit in mine,but would like to go bigger.i dragrace this bike and i cant find the big block listed anywhere.
    Last edited by Guest; 10-17-2007, 11:20 PM. Reason: didnt write the right word

i would even settle for a good used set of cams.

Comment

I don't think that anyone currently manufactures them but i recall someone on here stating that APE produced about 100 big blocks for the 1000. My guess is that the chances of finding one of those would be pretty slim to say the least. If you want to go faster you should be able to drop in a 16v with minimal fab work.

Good Luck
      Feel The Pulse!

1982 GS1100E with Tracy one piece body
      2007 Roadstar Midnight Warrior

ebay cntgeek

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline_Racing View Post
        I don't think that anyone currently manufactures them but i recall someone on here stating that APE produced about 100 big blocks for the 1000. My guess is that the chances of finding one of those would be pretty slim to say the least. If you want to go faster you should be able to drop in a 16v with minimal fab work.

Good Luck
        Actually, with NO fab work! It bolts in & your 1000 exhaust will still work. Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by racer336 View Post
          does anyone know where i can find a big block for my gs1000? i currently have an 1100 kit in mine,but would like to go bigger.i dragrace this bike and i cant find the big block listed anywhere.
          I have one....I have lots of GS1000 drag bike stuff ......Where are you ???.....Billy

Comment

im located in wv. can ya tell me what ya have and give me some prices.then we can go from there if ya got anything i want. thanks every1

Comment

Originally posted by racer336 View Post
              im located in wv. can ya tell me what ya have and give me some prices.then we can go from there if ya got anything i want. thanks every1
              See this thread....Pretty much sums it uphttp://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...hlight=lectron

Comment

im only lookin for some puticual parts if ur willin to part it out ill consider buyin some of it but i already have the bike and alot the the same stuff u have.the only things i raelly need is the big block with pistons and the cams the rest i already have myself since im doin im already racing mine.

Comment

whats up with gettin an answer on if u'll sell me that stuff. i need a price and a shippin quote. let me know if you goin to sell them to me or not.

Comment

big block is over $1200 alone. new
                    stroker crank is $1500 alone new

I have .395cams web
                    I also have .425 but you'll want shim under bucket for that lift.

PM me for more assistance or trippivot@hotmail
                    SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Comment

Working...
                    X