Tough decision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tough decision

Hey all. I've decided to sell all the build pieces off. As well as all spares and new bits for my ex-project. My direction has changed dramatically and my desire to build what I can't buy has almost disappeared. We have a new grandson, a prodigal son, my elderly mom living next door (a blessing but time consuming), a lot of ministry changes coming up and a real serious change in my wife's chronic health condition. Keep your eye on the for sale section.

I realized it's not what I ride so much as that I have something to take a quick blast on when I'm need to clean out the cob webs.

Condolences

Sorry to hear about your change in plans (was looking forward to watching this one...), but life does have a way of changing things for you sometimes. Hope all goes well for your family.

Comment

I am always amazed at how well "a quick blast to clean out the cobwebs" works. I have seen an avatar saying "You never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychatrist office"
      Having seen pics of your hotrod it is too bad another project from you is not happening but family affairs always top the priority list.
      2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Sorry to hear that you are giving up the build, as it looked to be going very well.

I wish you and your family the best of luck, and hope that your wifes health improves soon.

Comment

Hear. Hear. Family first. Cool bike projects next.

Comment

Working...
          X