Project Gs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Project Gs

I will get you guys n gals some pictures as soon as I figure out how to load them on this site.
    Last edited by Guest; 11-05-2007, 03:50 AM.

yikes that didnt work...

Comment

[IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Kris/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/HPIM0009.jpg[/IMG]
      Originally posted by Kris V View Post
      I will get you guys n gals some pictures as soon as I figure out how to load them on this site.

Comment

I am technology challenged:shock: I will try again8-[

Comment

Usually you need to have like a photobucket acct to post on here...least thats the best way ive found..

Comment

I tried the "insert image" but no luck Oh well I will describe it, 83 GS 1100e being converted into a death machine. 1229 kit,turbo,nitrous,1150 front end,10" extended swing arm,lowered 3",Dyna electronics and a cool paint job. It will probably take a year or two to complete.

Comment

ohhhhh that sounds fun!! Lookin forward to seein some soon! Im currently workin on a 77 cafe project..its in early stages now...BUT hopefully ill have it DONE by spring...but cafes are never really done..lol theres always that one morning you walk out and look at it and say Yanno..what if i...

lol thats the beauty of it tho.

Comment

Kris your problem that you are trying to post a pic that is on your home computer, when that machine is offline no-one can see it.
                You need to upload to a pictures sharing site ( E.g. www.photobucket.com ) then post the link to that site.

Dink

Comment

Thanks Dink I`ll give it a try:-DAs I do more I will send more pictures
                  Last edited by Guest; 11-05-2007, 04:28 PM.

Comment

I will be watching this with great attention. A buddy and I were recently trying to figure out how to go about fitting a turbo or super charger.

can't wait to see what happens
                    Good luck

Comment

I really like the skull and crossbones on the head light. How'd you get that on there? Is it a transfer?

Comment

Here's one of your pics.

Comment

Thanks,I wish I new how to do that Yes this old man needs a make over it is pretty beat but still runs like a top. 96k on the speedo and I think the rings are original:shock:. It is burning some oil but I think it`s not terminal. It doesn`t matter anyway it will be full up rebuild and redo. Hey Bentrod, I will put some pictures on of my turbo bike to give some ideas later today. The skull and crossbones are my trademark, it is a vinyl graphic and when I work on a customers bike they get one (if they want it)

Comment

Thanks,I wish I new how to do that Yes this old man needs a make over it is pretty beat but still runs like a top. 96k on the speedo and I think the rings are original:shock:. It is burning some oil but I think it`s not terminal. It doesn`t matter anyway it will be full up rebuild and redo. Hey Bentrod, I will put some pictures on of my turbo bike to give some ideas later today. The skull and crossbones are my trademark, it is a vinyl graphic and when I work on a customers bike they get one (if they want it)
                            i know you havent worked on mine, but id love to have one! My cafe will be receiving the TONUP pirate treatment...it would be a sweet addition. Id pay for it! And if you're lookin for parts, i have a ton of 80750 stuff im told that will work on the 1100...top end is trashed (it wasnt getting oil due to clogged ports i was told...got it that way, i didnt do it..lol) Lemme know sir and thats gonna be wicked..

Comment

Hope this helps: Follow the instructions on the image...

Comment

Working...
                              X