No announcement yet.

Getting er started again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There must be O2 sensors out there that don't require as much heat as an automotive sensor...

The reason I say this is that the Staintune pipe I have on my VFR comes with a sensor "bung" in the mid-pipe, before the can, and after the OEM collector.

If the inserted sensor they use on dyno machines works, I'd imagine there must be other types of thread-in sensors available....

-Q!

Comment

Actually I think there is because when I was reading through that article I posted a link earlier in the thread it was saying something about Titania O2 senssors. Supposedly they work faster because they warm up quicker

Comment

Originally posted by QuaiChangKane View Post
        There must be O2 sensors out there that don't require as much heat as an automotive sensor...

The reason I say this is that the Staintune pipe I have on my VFR comes with a sensor "bung" in the mid-pipe, before the can, and after the OEM collector.

If the inserted sensor they use on dyno machines works, I'd imagine there must be other types of thread-in sensors available....

-Q!
        I used to make them.

Dink

Comment

Originally posted by Dink View Post
          I used to make them.

Dink

Sweet!

I'd like to get my hands on a Two Bros. left exit high-mount for the old girl, but they seem to be even more rare than a pipe for my 750ES :shock:

Great pipe, though - throaty sound, and an excellent finish.

-Q!

Comment

Working...
          X