Clear All

What did your DragBike get for Xmas ???

I gave mine a new longer 630 chain \\/
    1166cc 1/8 ET 6.09@111.88
    1166cc on NOS, 1/8 ET 5.70@122.85
    1395cc 1/8 ET 6.0051@114.39
    1395cc on NOS, 1/8 ET 5.71@113.98 "With a broken wrist pin too"
    01 Sporty 1/8 ET 7.70@92.28, 1/4 ET 12.03@111.82

I'm letting it spend the winter in the warm garage instead of the cold, cold trailer.....:-D
    Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
    '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

I bought it a prefilter.

Comment

A new paint job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\\/

Comment

The new 1500 cc motor is going together & I am finally giving it some cams & COMPRESSION! It went 9.20s with 10 to 1 & stock cams. It should be DEEP in the 8s next season. Ray.

Comment

Merdoc racing just gave me a totally stock gs1100E seat that i want to have redone into something with a butt catcher built in.

I need some advice on that one

OH YES Wendy should be coming over in a day or so to detail the old rat as best as she can

Comment

Originally posted by lecroy View Post
              I bought it a prefilter.

http://www.outerwearsracing.com/
              Wow, that's what I'm waiting on to show up for my Seadoo too. New air filters, outer wears and a new jet kit from Rossier Engineering to replace the stock air box. Maybe she'll get to 70 mph ??
              1166cc 1/8 ET 6.09@111.88
              1166cc on NOS, 1/8 ET 5.70@122.85
              1395cc 1/8 ET 6.0051@114.39
              1395cc on NOS, 1/8 ET 5.71@113.98 "With a broken wrist pin too"
              01 Sporty 1/8 ET 7.70@92.28, 1/4 ET 12.03@111.82

Comment

Nitrous Express Kit

Comment

Originally posted by rapidray View Post
                  The new 1500 cc motor is going together & I am finally giving it some cams & COMPRESSION! It went 9.20s with 10 to 1 & stock cams. It should be DEEP in the 8s next season. Ray.
                  Both of my friends T/G bikes are around this size and are capable of 7's. You should be there with ease.

Jake, after I washed the filter and saw how black the water was I figured it couldn't hurt. Must be all that burning rubber.

Comment

1-2-3 auto trans, and a lighter 7.5 rear tyre/wheel combo
                    SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Comment

Originally posted by lecroy View Post
                      Both of my friends T/G bikes are around this size and are capable of 7's. You should be there with ease.

Jake, after I washed the filter and saw how black the water was I figured it couldn't hurt. Must be all that burning rubber.
                      Yeah, but I have a small tire conversion chassis & I only turn my motors to 10,000 so they live a LONG time. It should still run at least in the 8.60s I figure. Anyone got a set of 40 Lectrons they want to trade with $100.00 for a set of 44s? Ray.

Comment

Dyna 4000 with .7ohm coils for one and a new head from Ryan Schnitz for the other

Comment

A big new trailer to sit in.
                          Carbs partly rebuilt
                          and a new slick.

And maybe just maybe as a late christmas present a throttle stop. Hoping to use it as a burnout control. And I may be converting to E85.

Comment

Originally posted by rapidray View Post
                            Yeah, but I have a small tire conversion chassis & I only turn my motors to 10,000 so they live a LONG time. It should still run at least in the 8.60s I figure. Ray.
                            The kids bike is under 1500cc, small tire conversion. Ran 5 years before it cracked the cases at the end of last year. He rarely would go out first round, so the bike sees a lot of use. Did break the transmission twice during this time but no other problems. With the timing fully retarded and the slides limited to 3/4 throttle, the bike runs 8.60s with him on it. Shifts around 9600. We tried to turn it up at the end of the year but the track just wouldn't hold it. I guess it would run close to 8.20 with good track prep. 8.60s should be no problem for you and still have a very reliable bike.

Ryan, are you building a second bike to take up some of the room?

Comment

I won't have any room for a second bike once I get the hottub installed.

Comment

Working...
                              X