GSXR Front Master Cyl fits my 1100E?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GSXR Front Master Cyl fits my 1100E?

Ray was telling me that I can do a plug and play swap with a GSXR front master cylinder, lever and lines......any special year or model I should be looking for? Tips or tricks?

Chris

Originally posted by TurboChris View Post
    Ray was telling me that I can do a plug and play swap with a GSXR front master cylinder, lever and lines......any special year or model I should be looking for? Tips or tricks?

Chris
    Any of them will do so you may as well go with the newest you can get cheap off Ebay. You'll need lines made to fit your need. You can get them made up for you or find instructions online and custom build your own.

Comment

If you need to get lines made for the conversion I can send you to a place here in Anaheim that will make them while you wait. Ray.

Comment

Things to consider ..... gsxr master cylinders are angled for the clip on bars so check it will sit right on your bike, not a problem with ones that have a remote bottle ....... if you need a mirror mount go for a 1200 bandit one but be aware those sit flat on normal bars so again check that the angles are ok for your application :-D

If you need to make up lines its cheaper to buy the parts from goodridge & do it yourself :-D if you are already running s/s lines, still have a splitter & its a length issue you could just remake the top line to suit :-D

Comment

If you decide to use the GSXR master, the stock GS mirror mount bracket will work with the GSXR master too! You only have to make a new bracket for the oil reseviour. :-D

Comment

Working...
          X