Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

misunderstanding, ripoff or am I just thick.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

end of post

well i guess you got what you wanted then!! and then some ..

as for my friend ya i would like to say he is. but ether way have more respect next time.. if you would have kept talking on the phone then you would not have turned to the boards to judge him.... oh and i don't know about every one else but i think you owe him a I'm sorry for starting all the drama.. you cant say you didn't post his words to make him look bad and get what you wanted!!! you should run for Mayer of where you live bxllshxt is some thing your good at! the end and to all a good ride.\\/

Comment

Originally posted by oldschoolGS View Post
      thats classic coming from the guy who left me hanging on a rear wheel purchase
      A new story of a dead beat biker perhaps?

Comment

Mayer????????

Comment

Up date:
          Fahsmos did receive his GS1150 cylinder today from Rapid Ray, and it was in GREAT condition. It spec'd out wonderful. I am glad this is over between them. It needed to be. Now we can get back to what we enjoy and that is the preservation of these fine machines.
          Terry.
          1980 Suzuki GS550E, 1981 Suzuki GS 1100EX all stock, 1983 Suzuki GS 1100EX modified, 1985 GS1150E, 1998 Honda Valkyrie Tourer, 1971 Kawasaki Mach lll 500 H1, 1973 Kawasaki Mach lV 750 H2.

Comment

Does this mean the end of " The Young and Restless' ?

Comment

Restless maybe..I don't know about the young part. LOL.
              Terry.
              1980 Suzuki GS550E, 1981 Suzuki GS 1100EX all stock, 1983 Suzuki GS 1100EX modified, 1985 GS1150E, 1998 Honda Valkyrie Tourer, 1971 Kawasaki Mach lll 500 H1, 1973 Kawasaki Mach lV 750 H2.

Comment

I made a deal with Ray on a GS1100 chain guard. He said it was in great condition, as I told him it needed to be since it was going on my restoration. He called me right before he shipped it to inform me it had some minor scratches on it, and he wanted to make sure I still wanted it. I told him I would take it. Well, it showed up today and it looks GREAT! The minor scratches he told me about were easily rubbed out with some polish.

I couldn't be happier with my transaction with him.
                85 GS1150E May '06 BOM
                79 GS1000S Wes Cooley Beast

Comment

Originally posted by rapidray View Post
                  OK, I had a lot of family & work issues at the end of last year but NO ONE got ripped off or JUNK parts. Katman will get his money also. Ray.
                  I see you sell lots of stuff here Ray.

Well, here we are coming up to 6 months and nothing..... Even when I said months ago, send me less and lets get this done... still nothin.

Its not like I really expected it anyway. Keep the money Ray. I am done with you bubba.
                  KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Instagram: @rjmedia.tech, Updated more often, even from the events

Comment

Sorry I took the time to review this post. Now I’m bummed out. A simple case of buyer’s remorse should warrant a refund when you determined it’s not a good fit for your application.

Being a man of your word is another thing. $125 is not worth my reputation. In my business dealings this post would have never happened because even if you think your right it’s not worth it. I would just resolve it.

It’s a shame to see it come to this from two respected members of this board. $125 is a good dinner with drinks and a movie. Geezz

Comment

Originally posted by Sunburn View Post
                      Sorry I took the time to review this post. Now I’m bummed out. A simple case of buyer’s remorse should warrant a refund when you determined it’s not a good fit for your application.

Being a man of your word is another thing. $125 is not worth my reputation. In my business dealings this post would have never happened because even if you think your right it’s not worth it. I would just resolve it.

It’s a shame to see it come to this from two respected members of this board. $125 is a good dinner with drinks and a movie. Geezz

It is 6 lapdances sans tip.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. I wondered why Ray was so upset when I would ask him about Tank (another thread). Makes more sense now.

I agree with Sun, you will never see my name smeared on the net for screwing someone over unless there was some outright lies going on. Just not in my nature.

I had a few dings in eBay over the years and always posted the entire email exchange so people could make up their own minds about what had happened. These forums serve the same purpose.

Comment

Working...
                        X