New shock options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New shock options

Company called YSS from Thailand. Apparently started by ex-german engineers. Price seems right for the features - $400 for adj. rebound and ride height.

Discover YSS Suspension, Thailand's leading motorcycle suspension brand. Elevate your ride with our innovative products like the PD Valve Fork Emulator and Fork Cartridge Kits. Trusted in over 30 countries, YSS promises unmatched comfort, control, and precision for every journey. Experience the difference today.

Maybe not as good as "our" Ohlins deal for $450 but pretty good if you ask me.

I got a price $420 for Works Shocks for my 850. It sounds a bit much for China, Thiland shocks

Comment

I just got a set of works for $440, chrome body with black dual rate springs. Very high quality. They look alot better than the yss.

Comment

Originally posted by SqDancerLynn1 View Post
        I got a price $420 for Works Shocks for my 850. It sounds a bit much for China, Thiland shocks
        China and Thailand are two very different places. The first one I wouldn't trust to make a threaded nut without f*cking it up, the second is the home of world-class manufacturing, including most modern Triumph motorcycles...

The company has ex-WP employees and a lot of vintage racers are using them.

The works do look nice, but with the works you don't get adjustable damping or ride height, correct? Ohlins come with adjustable rebound but not compression or ride height, AND they're normally $700.

Comment

Working...
        X