Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tommaselli Clipons

Hello Brothers n Sisters,
    ...I have a serious difficulty finding someone whom has a pair of (35mm) Tommaselli Adjustable,aluminum Clip-on Handlebars. If you know what these are...you know they are "the KATS ASS". I have a 1976 GS750B that i have cut tail in 6 inches and dropped front 1.6 inches. These bars will complete the GS CAFE project.
    ...If anyone knows where i can get these(((except Vintage Cosmo Motors))),,..i would greatly appreciate the help.

Welcome. Posting pics will win you friends on this site brother

Comment

pickies!

yeah, im not sure i want to say anything before seeing some pickies :-D

just kidding 8-[

here you go:

welcome
      GS850GT

Comment

Try Cosmopolitan Motors in PA. for the Tommasellis. I got a really nice set of Vortex' from ebay for my 37mm forks...look nicer that the Italy ones IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by solarplex View Post
          Hello Brothers n Sisters,
          ...I have a serious difficulty finding someone whom has a pair of (35mm) Tommaselli Adjustable,aluminum Clip-on Handlebars. If you know what these are...you know they are "the KATS ASS". I have a 1976 GS750B that i have cut tail in 6 inches and dropped front 1.6 inches. These bars will complete the GS CAFE project.
          ...If anyone knows where i can get these(((except Vintage Cosmo Motors))),,..i would greatly appreciate the help.
          Tarrozi also makes some VERY nice clipons in 35mm. They come in high rise and low rise versions. Available for a good price from www.fastfromthepast.com

Comment

rat's ass
            cat's meow
            bee's knees

please don't interchange these.

Comment

mebbe?

Comment

Tommaselli clip-ons 2

Thank you all for ur response,..Um,.((cat's meow)).
                Well,im in NEPA and cosmopolitan is only an hour and half drive from me. Problem is that they lead me on for a month, like playin with me,then just told me they were outta stock after they posted they had them for me. Great price tho @ $99.buy now. i dont have a huge budget,thats why i havent given any $300 pair a second look.........as for pics,gimme a chance to put on pbase or webshots. so i can post here. Thanks again all

Comment

Working...
                X