V & H 4 into 1 closeout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V & H 4 into 1 closeout

I wasn't going to say anything until mine shipped, which it did today (after ordering it on Friday), but Motorcycle Superstore has a closeout on V&H 4 into 1 street megaphone for the GS1000G and I'm pretty sure other models as well. The best part is free shipping. I got it delivered to my door for $305.00, damn good deal. Thought I'd pass it along.

hey guys i just bought mine from bikebandit, and it came to like 280 after shipping and all....

i used the discount code from fathers day, still good i guess, and it took 10% off

i ordered on friday as well and it will be here tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by 80GS750 View Post
      hey guys i just bought mine from bikebandit, and it came to like 280 after shipping and all....

i used the discount code from fathers day, still good i guess, and it took 10% off

i ordered on friday as well and it will be here tomorrow
      Nice, Bike Bandit was 338.00 plus shipping on mine, didn't know about the father's day code.

Should be set up for MAYBE this weekend, and next for sure. I just got my gaskets from Z1, the pipe and helicoil both shipped today (1 bolt sheared below the surface), and the 316 stainless allen bolts should be on the way as well.
      Last edited by Guest; 06-30-2008, 07:13 PM.

Comment

This is for the chrome pipe with the big megaphone, right?

Comment

Originally posted by highmileage View Post
          This is for the chrome pipe with the big megaphone, right?

http://www.bikebandit.com/aftermarke...183205+2365251
          Yes, last time I looked it was still full retail on Bike Bandit. I think that price drop is fairly recent. I probably broke even with the free shipping.

Comment

Black!

Why can't I find a black header? I guess I'll have to get chrome.

Comment

Originally posted by LilTinc View Post
              Why can't I find a black header? I guess I'll have to get chrome.
              Can sure paint one. There are high temp paints that will hold up pretty well.

I can't wait, fresh pipes with brand new stainless allen heads, gonna look sweet.

Comment

Try Cycle spot in Arizona. Cheapest place I could find a few months back.

Less than $300.

Dan
                1980 GS1000G - Sold
                1978 GS1000E - Finished!
                1980 GS550E - Fixed & given to a friend
                1983 GS750ES Special - Sold
                2009 KLR 650 - Sold - gone to TX!
                1982 GS1100G - Rebuilt and finished. - Sold
                2009 TE610 - Dual Sporting around dreaming of Dakar..... - FOR SALE!

www.parasiticsanalytics.com

TWINPOT BRAKE UPGRADE LINKY: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...e-on-78-Skunk/

Comment

i got mine for $319 shipped off ebay

Comment

I'm so pumped up I can't stand it. Gaskets already got here, new Allen heads already got here. Pipe shipped yesterday. Probably be next weekend. Not looking forward to drilling out those sheared bolts, but major "to do" marked off my list. SS brake lines and front end upgrades are next.

Comment

where did you get the new exhaust bolts? i too have one that busted when i last took the OE pipe off

Comment

i want to find a set of 4-2 straight pipes, for a 1100..... any ideas on this?

Comment

i would roll down to a hardware store and buy some allenhead stainless ones.. just put some antiseize on them when you put them in or they wont come back out

Comment

Originally posted by kilog55 View Post
                            where did you get the new exhaust bolts? i too have one that busted when i last took the OE pipe off
                            As 850G said, a REAL hardware store may have them (like Ace). I got 316 stainless allen heads from McMaster-Carr I think it is, recommended by Nessism I think. 2 packs of 5 in 316 was about 25 bucks shipped, so got 2 extra.

Comment

hay whats the deal with these pipes? they were $280 something now their ski rocketing to $315. i tried ordering them yesterday from a place called nopork $282 shipped and they returned my money and said there suppler is out of stock. then i went back to there sit and now there price is $315.
                              r they bing discontinued or just going up in price. should i buy now from bike bandit $289

Comment

Working...
                              X