No announcement yet.

V & H 4 into 1 closeout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bike bandit wont charge till the item is in stock. your accout mite show the balance not avalible but only for like 3 day or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Skyboy8950 View Post
      Wow, and I thought I would have to get some. Thanks for the tip. I do need to get the gaskets though.
      Gaskets are also cheap from Z1, however I didn't price shop either. $2.12 per.
      Z1 Enterprises specializes in quality Motorcycle parts for Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki and Yamaha Classic Japanese motorcycles from the 1970's and 1980's.

I was wrong before, my chrome pipes did come with header bolts, but they are black oxide finished, not SS.
      Why include black bolts with chrome pipes? Who the hell knows.
      Sorry for the misinformation.
      Last edited by Guest; 08-02-2008, 02:51 AM.

Comment

the vance and hines pipes for the 78 1000 are allways $299 on www.denniskirk.com and that includes free shipping.just so you guys know.

Comment

V&H header back ordered but now on the way

Was:

Update from BB:

Order Date/Time: 7/31/2008 11:27:32 PM

------------------------------------------------------------------
          Row Quantity Part Description Price Status
          ------------------------------------------------------------------
          1 15934792-001 Vance & Hines St $233.20 Back Order

Is:

This is the status of all the items in your order:
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Row Qty Part Description Price Status Tracking#
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
          1 1 5934792-001 Vance & Hin $233.20 Shipped 0748998XXXXXXXX
          P.S. Header arrived yesterday (8/6/08)

Did not take long at all.

Posplayr
          Last edited by posplayr; 08-07-2008, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaughn View Post
            Oh, and btw, the V&H Headers come with SS hardware (not for the meg mount though, just the header to head bolts)
            Weird. I got mine earlier in the year and they didn't come with any mounting hardware at all.

Comment

finaly shipped my exhaust for my gz

Comment

To buy or not to buy.. that is the question..lol The factory pipes only have a little over 8000 miles on them but oh the sweet sound of the 4 x 1 what a delima..

Just checked $289 from bike bandit.. didn't go far enough to check if the code worked.. but there is 15% off right now
                Last edited by Guest; 08-15-2008, 03:43 AM.

Comment

Can I just bolt one of these things on to my '80 GS1000G with stock airbox and K&N filter and be good to go or do I need to make airbox and jetting mods? I'm getting tired of listening to the baffles rattling around inside my stock pipes...

Comment

Originally posted by bpdutton View Post
                    Can I just bolt one of these things on to my '80 GS1000G with stock airbox and K&N filter and be good to go or do I need to make airbox and jetting mods? I'm getting tired of listening to the baffles rattling around inside my stock pipes...
                    Pipe only is minor adjustments, probably up one main jet size and one position on ther needle.

Comment

Mine has shipped!

Comment

Ok I just had to do it.. ordered mine... $251.39 from bike bandit and the promo code is still working!

Comment

JUST GOT MINE ON SATURDAY!!! Too bad I still need to get gaskets, jet kit, and pods.

Also, just to clarify, it came with bolts, though it says they are for a certain model only, not mine, as they are too short!?!?!? Anyway, they were black allen heads and would rust up anyway. Gotta get some SS bolts.

Comment

I just recieved my e-mail.. mine have been shipped
                            Ship date
                            Aug 18, 2008
                            Estimated delivery
                            Aug 22, 2008
                            .. should be here friday.. woohoo!!

Comment

Not a big deal but...

I've had mine on for about a month now and I'm noticing pieces of thread (the muffler packing I'm guessing) coming out. Anyone else notice anything like this?

Comment

I hear this is normal...

Comment

Working...
                                X