No announcement yet.

110 MPH cut on a 700E

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 700 bounces the speedo at the bottom.....I'm stock except the CR carbs the 4 into 1 exhaust the one tooth up on the front sprocket , ignition advancer, a few other little things...can't remember what else, hmmmmmm sounds stock to me.....LOL

Comment

In fact, HD petitioned the gov't to lift the tariff early as they had recovered well enough they didn't feel the need for it, so the tariff was lifted.

The reason they recovered was revamping their tooling and products, not because of any tariff.

I'd say that is a HIGHLY optimistic speedo.

Comment

The 700+ tarriff would not have happened without the cooperation of the Japanese and German governments who witheld placing similar tarriffs on American products; and hardly-ridable owes a great many thanks to Honda for the help in revamping their manufacturing proccess and BMW for the engineering of evolution engine (still a piece of junk in my opinion).
        Back on topic now, my 700e(100% stock for now) with 31k will pull cleanly to about 120 or so at that point the tach (wich does need work) is bouncing around like a two year old on Starbucks and the speedo is beginning to show early signs of alzhiemers.

Comment

Working...
        X