GS650G Rear Shocks.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS650G Rear Shocks.....

Found these on ebay and was wondering if anybody had tried them or heard about them. I'm thinking about picking up a set for the 650.....

They LOOK like nice parts & look nicely made. I hope someone knows something about them. Ray.

Comment

Well, DOUBLE RESSORT !!! has just GOT to be good, right?

Yes, I wasted five years learning German instead of something useful like Spanish. Or French.
      1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
      2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
      2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
      Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Co-host of "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at tro.bike!

Comment

These have been posted before. GSR member Addy Leung indicated that they were Chinese made and were originally made for an electric scooter.

Here's the GSR link to the previous thread.

The ebay link is now dead.

Besides for that price you could get yourself a sweet pair of Hagons from Dave Quinn. They're not piggybacks, but still...

This website is for sale! davequinnmotorcycles.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, davequinnmotorcycles.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

Would be interested in something LIKE this but better quality. And maybe from somewhere a little more local than France.

I know a member on here had something set up to do a group buy of some quality shocks every once in a while. Can't remember where I saw that or what brand they were. Should've subscribed.

I really like the Hagon Nitro line, but they're a little pricey at $559 per pair. But I guess you get what you pay for.

Comment

Found it back.

For new Ohlins.

Comment

Working...
            X