exhaust options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

exhaust options

so i had my first experience at the track yesterday, went awsome, i am hooked. only problem i had was on the first run the exhaust that came with the bike kinda,...well...fell off, ran over it scared the crap out of me but all was well, i took too more runs sans eshaust.

now my question, are there any options out there for an exhaust that will hook up to some yoshi headers? are they all a "custom" application, being built as needed?

your input is greatly appreciated.

best time i ran was a 12.2, i didn't realize how hard it was to ride in a straight line fast for a quarter mile, (i suck)i think she'd shave a good .5 second (hopefully more I have an R6 to beat, lol) with a better rider, I'll get there though

thanks,
    nick

ps
    visions of big bore kits/cams/other shtuff are dancing in my head
    Last edited by Guest; 09-20-2008, 07:21 PM.

You should be able to buy parts separately from whoever manufactured your exhaust. (Was it a Yoshimura system?)

It's pretty common for exhaust cans and such to need replacement -- people tip over and squash and scuff 'em all the time.

Dennis Kirk sells parts for V&H, Supertrapp, and a few others.
    1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
    2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
    2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
    Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Co-host of "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at tro.bike!

Comment

Working...
    X