Brit Kat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Astroman View Post
    Will this battery work with stock setup? The only aftermarket electronic part that i might afford for my Katana is the Dyna Coils
    In what respect, are you concerned about it burning out components or not fitting in the stock battery box? or other.

Comment

What front end is that? The radial mounted brakes make me think it's like 2004 or newer, which also means you probably had to do some massaging of the steering stem bearings. How are you running your speedo?

Comment

Front end is
        CBR954 yokes and stem
        GSXR 750 K4 forks
        R1 calipers
        Tl 1000s clip ons

Not sure what to do about the speedo yet, if at all

Comment

Originally posted by SteveA View Post
          In what respect, are you concerned about it burning out components or not fitting in the stock battery box? or other.

burning out components... im sure i have to relocate it somewhere else...

Comment

Originally posted by SteveA View Post
            Front end is
            CBR954 yokes and stem
            GSXR 750 K4 forks
            R1 calipers
            Tl 1000s clip ons

Not sure what to do about the speedo yet, if at all

Maybe one of these? I can give you the wiring diagram. Allready sorted it out for a kat. This is on an 82 kat with zx12 frontend

KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Instagram: @rjmedia.tech, Updated more often, even from the events

Comment

Yeah I've looked at numerous digi set ups and the vapor is one of the best for price and functions but I really like the katana clocks I think they were one of the defining touches on the bike.

Comment

very nice sir!

Comment

Originally posted by katman View Post
                  Maybe one of these? I can give you the wiring diagram. Allready sorted it out for a kat. This is on an 82 kat with zx12 frontend

Looks really good....was it a bolt up on the front end? How much modification was needed?

Comment

that is one sweet bike!! I gotta ask, where did you get the exhaust?? I know it's racefit but what bike was it really for?

Comment

Originally posted by xmach1man View Post
                      that is one sweet bike!! I gotta ask, where did you get the exhaust?? I know it's racefit but what bike was it really for?
                      It was made specifically for my bike, I gave them a brief and they created it.

Comment

Probably the nicest late model conversion Katana I have ever seen. That exhaust is the sh*t. Beautiful work.

Comment

Working...
                        X