No announcement yet.

Not much going on in the garage this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skip, YES!!! But you have to do EVERYTHING I tell you to, just like my other kids!! Ray.

Comment

My bench has three X6 motors that are waiting for parts....
      Dee Durant '83 750es (Overly molested...) '88 gl1500 (Yep, a wing...)

Comment

Ray
        Post pics! For some of us the 'having/ mechanicalness(?)' is as important as the riding. Would love to see it. A garage like that would mean more to me than having a few Corvettes hiding there (depending on the Corvettes).

Comment

I am computer stupid so if someone will help me with direction on how to post them I will get them up. It is easier for me to talk on the phone & have you walk me through it so call me at 714-356-7845. Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by kokopelli View Post
            some of yall sound like me, i got a never ending project with my 82 chop, just started a cafe ish with an 81, got my sister in laws 650 maxim that needs intake boots and new exaust among other things, my middle brothers 750 shadow needs carbs COMPLETELY rebuilt (even had rips in the diaphram on the slides... how the hell do you manage that?), and last but not least my parents xs1100 needs 1st and 2nd gear replaced and triked for they can ride it (2nd was out when i bought it and 1st is on it's way out from when my chopp was down almost a month and i had to ride the 1100 w/o 2nd back before i gave it to my parents). only one i dont have anything to do to right now is my youngest brothers 750 virago, give it time tho. i know my brother! lol
            problem is i have more than enough time since works been slow the last month but no money for my bikes for the same reason. since my brothers and parents are all construction types too... same applies for money for thier bikes except i'm the one who does all the work on all our bikes
            everytime any one in the family other than my dad or me touches a bike with a wrench it just compounds the original problem so it's just easier to do it from the start and as for my dad, he says he's too old to be workin on em so that sticks me by myself... good thing i enjoy it

now if only i could have the time AND the money at the same time!!!
            Do you need an XS11 Tranny? I am looking at one to part out, it is an 80 XS11 Special and has a bad rod bearing.

Comment

Working...
            X