No announcement yet.

2009 Track Headlines...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was at byron too. I went 0 for 3 bad weekend for me and my bracket racing.
    1st day I rode my silver 2V 1000
    2nd day I rode the bright yellow 1428 16 V

batfam you should have came down to the KPM camp and said hi. Joe is racing a bike again this year - we shamed him into it.
    SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Comment

No bike racing this weekend. Thompson had their 8th annual gasser reunion race. Biggest and best ever. Took my son and dad to watch and shot some video.

HQ version
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Lower quality version of the same vid
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Way to go Ryan! Some really cool cars! Ray.

Comment

I put on full screen and cranked it up ;

Real cool

Comment

Got my second win for the year saturday. I didn't buy back in so this time I actually got some points. My lights were pretty good. between an .010 and .031. Bike ran like a clock. Very easy to dial in.

I stuck my camera in a 9 second big block camaro. Came out pretty cool.
            Onboard with Kyle Freeman as he makes another 9 second pass in the Edgell Racing Camaro at Thompson Raceway Park.

Comment

Well, no racing for us this year....

Just got out of the hospital and will be on Coumadin for the next six months and my Doctor said no racing while I'm on it.
              If I were to suffer internal injuries, I might not make it to the hospital in time.

Don't know if you saw it in the OT section...

Just got my headers re-coated, too....
              Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
              '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Hey Bob, I'll give you 100 bucks CASH for the header right NOW!!! LOL!!! J/K!! I hope you heal quickly & get through this in record time! Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by rosco15 View Post
                  Got my second win for the year saturday. I didn't buy back in so this time I actually got some points. My lights were pretty good. between an .010 and .031. Bike ran like a clock. Very easy to dial in.

I stuck my camera in a 9 second big block camaro. Came out pretty cool.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3ms-kS4ht8
                  Congrads Ryan!!!
                  1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
                  1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

BYRON 2nd event is this weekend.

I am hoping for good weather.
                    SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Comment

I went 5 rounds Saturday for the win. I was hitting the tree pretty good. During eliminations my slowest light was in the mid .030's.

Friday night I went with my dad to Summit Motorsports park for the NHRA race. I'll try to get some video up in a couple days.

Comment

Way to go Ryan! Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by rosco15 View Post
                          I went 5 rounds Saturday for the win. I was hitting the tree pretty good. During eliminations my slowest light was in the mid .030's.

Friday night I went with my dad to Summit Motorsports park for the NHRA race. I'll try to get some video up in a couple days.
                          I am going to race next year and cutting the light is my biggest worry.
                          I'll probably look like a fool the first couple of times.
                          1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.

Comment

You'll do fine Bill! I recommend you try a practice tree like mine with the handlebars & clutch lever on it. I still need your address to send you that 40 bucks for those parts! Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by rapidray View Post
                              You'll do fine Bill! I recommend you try a practice tree like mine with the handlebars & clutch lever on it. I still need your address to send you that 40 bucks for those parts! Ray.
                              You have my paypal e-mail.

Comment

If you've never done it leave on the third yellow. Focus on that light. Leave real easy at first. Like leaving from a stop sign.

I struggled bad at the start of the year. About half my lights were red and then I had some in the .073 range. I'm finally starting to get things in order.

Here is some of the video I shot Friday at SMP.

Comment

Working...
                                X