850 guys with V&H's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

850 guys with V&H's

how bout a sound clip or something thats in good quality so i know how mine will sound??

cause this winter is killing me

I don't have a sound clip, but i feel your pain with the killing winter. I put fork seals on, adjusting the valves, blead the brakes, painting my tank, new rear sprocket, gonna adjust the ye olde carbs, and i wanna ride sooo bad. Ontop of the the pocket bike blew up...sorta
    Last edited by Guest; 02-25-2009, 11:42 PM. Reason: wrong word

Comment

yeah i have yet to put my exhaust on rejet and pods. i want to completely do the carbs and rubbers.

Comment

If you have the stock dual system now, then you will be very happy with a V&H 4-1 sound and looks. They are a little louder at first with a nice growly snarl. Check youtube for video/sound clips. Mine is getting a little blown out now after my engine rebuild, and may be time to look into repacking the muffler.
        I live in a warmer area of Canada and I have been riding for the last month or so. Highway speeds at 2C with a 90 km/h windchill isnt much fun
        Last edited by Guest; 02-26-2009, 03:16 AM.

Comment

ive been on the tube and havent really found any good sound quality clips only slight revs and on bike cams

Comment

i tried to make clip but it just sounded like a v-8 oh wait thats how it normally sound lmao it didnt turn out though... trust the guys with V&H they sound badass puts any harley to shame IMO

Comment

Working...
            X