Hindle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hindle

There has been some talk here recently about this pipe and I saw this at Dennis Kirk. $136. Theres a carbon fiber one too.

82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
    There has been some talk here recently about this pipe and I saw this at Dennis Kirk. $136. Theres a carbon fiber one too.

http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/common...400719&imgId=0
    i have one it's not the titanium it's aluminium but i really love and it was well worth it the sound and flow are just awesome

be sure to buy the supersport version though as it breathes way better than the stealth version umless you want it quiet then you'll want the stealth
    Last edited by Guest; 06-12-2009, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post

http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/common...400719&imgId=0
      136 bucks is NOT a bad price...I clicked your linky and just got a pic, does it say anything about inlet size at all? Im curious to see if it will fit any of the midpipes that are laying around here...

Comment

Originally posted by TheCafeKid View Post
        136 bucks is NOT a bad price...I clicked your linky and just got a pic, does it say anything about inlet size at all? Im curious to see if it will fit any of the midpipes that are laying around here...
        The one pictured is 2.25 in. inlet.

Comment

Originally posted by pontiacstogo View Post
          The one pictured is 2.25 in. inlet.
          bummer...No 2.5 or 3?

Comment

bummer...No 2.5 or 3?
            no they only have a 2 or 2.25 inlet depending on what pipe you have mine is a 2.25

Comment

Originally posted by Spyderman View Post
              no they only have a 2 or 2.25 inlet depending on what pipe you have mine is a 2.25
              K...well, i will have to see what i can come up with... thanks!

Comment

K...well, i will have to see what i can come up with... thanks!
                np glad i could help as i said though if you have a mild to moderatly moded bike get the supersport version it'll breath much better

Comment

im not sure on these muffs but on some mufflers on cars you can cut the end off and enlarge the hole and put a piece of exhaust tubing in it and weld it. But this may not be the case with a straight through design as id imagine it to be one pipe throughout

Comment

Working...
                  X