Ohlins SU-145

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohlins SU-145

Need a little help. I have some custom made S36PR1C1LB shocks that are eye to eye and I want to see what it will take to swap out the lower eye for a clevis intended for the SU-145; The clevis for the SU-145 costs about $80 for the pair which is not bad, but Ohlins could not tell me what the bolt size was or if they fit the shock I have (14mm threaded).

The eye to eye shocks have a 14mm threaded adjustment, also I have attached a picture what I need to know what the overall length is of the dimension marked X?

That would be the distance from the bottom of the thread to the center of the bolt hole. I have SU-143's but they are not adjustable so the configuration/dimension of the clevis are not the same.

I'm basically trying to figure if I just order the parts from Ohlins (2-3 lead) if they will work or I need to do a custom fab.

Any help appreciated.

Pos
    Last edited by posplayr; 06-26-2009, 11:26 PM.

Giablo has a set of SU-145's ; so I scaled up the image and use the lower spring collar as a reference. The clevis uses a 14mm bolt and is 10mm longer than the eye.

I an order those from Ohlins (2-3 week lead) unless some one has a set sitting around?

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

Working...
    X