No announcement yet.

Marzocci Shocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I noticed in some of the pics that the piggyback part is on the bottom of some and on top on others. Are they reverseable, or are they different models? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicholaschase29 View Post
      I've got the red and black ones on my 1100. It rides great!.

Wow nice bike . Still sporting a Michelin M-48 rear?
      1979 GS1000E (44 Yrs), 1981 GPz550
      Departed: 1970 Yamaha R5A, 1971 R5B, 1975 Honda XL250, 1983 Suzuki PE175, 1983 CB1100F, 1983 BMW R100RS, 1992 ST1100

Comment

Originally posted by Kawickrice View Post
        I noticed in some of the pics that the piggyback part is on the bottom of some and on top on others. Are they reverseable, or are they different models? Thanks.
        They are the same shock mounted two different ways. 'Each to their own' - as the saying goes. I prefer the air valve on the bottom as I think it makes it easier to get an airline onto.

Comment

Originally posted by Zooks View Post
          They are the same shock mounted two different ways. 'Each to their own' - as the saying goes. I prefer the air valve on the bottom as I think it makes it easier to get an airline onto.

Not sure how that is possible, to each the required mounts perhaps. Eye on top Clevis on bottom is the config for most GSs

Comment

Originally posted by srsupertrap View Post
            Wow nice bike . Still sporting a Michelin M-48 rear?

+1...very sharp! . Nice touches, with the white fender, and digging the carb bowls too! Did ya Corbin-ize a stock seat?

Tony.
            '82 GS1100E

Originally posted by themess
            Only in your own mind did you refute what I wrote.

Comment

Had 'em on my '82 GPZ 750...switched the bushings; upside-down(eye to eye), eye to clevis has to go piggy-back down. Nothing really wears in these things, that doesn't come in the kit, so they're like new when they go back together. I have them on my 1000S as well, and they work great...but I painted mine blue.

Comment

Working...
              X