exhaust baffles for 1 1/2" exhaust.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

exhaust baffles for 1 1/2" exhaust.

any idea where to get em? I don't want to run open pipe on my cafe, want it to be quite, but not have a muffler, the back pressure doesn't hurt my choice either.

Check out J & P cycle. They have quite the assortment..

Jeff (teet)

Comment

This is what I Used. They don't look like much but I love the way the bike sounds. It was way to loud before.

Comment

got any video or sound clips?

Comment

Here is a video Clip. The exhaust cost me $36.00 plus the cost of the wrap.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Make them. Theres 2 very easy styles that are also tunable. The first are what been lollipop baffles.

And the second are spiral baffles. There are 2 types of those. The first is a coiled rod.

Or a piece of flat stock twisted into a loose spiral. Both should atleast 10" to 12" to start so you have some room to tune the tone.

Comment

I just ordered a set from j&p, got em today, seem to work good, still a little back fire, but the valves probably need to be gone over

Comment

Dennis Kirk has all kinds of baffles.

Comment

I want to hear it running. It's time for you to post a video.

Comment

Originally posted by Richharr View Post
                    I just ordered a set from j&p, got em today, seem to work good, still a little back fire, but the valves probably need to be gone over
                    hey which ones did you order? what size and part number

Comment

1-1/4" OD x 4" dont know the part number

Comment

Working...
                      X