progressive shock question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gearhead13 View Post
    Well, I am 240 lbs or so and ride 2-up fairly often so I hope the MDI's I ordered are going to be ok
    Im running MDIs on my 1100ES. Im about 260-270 depending on the day. At full preload with Rose on the back (shes about 130, maybe less?...she might kick my ass for that?? LOL) and saddle bags loaded, the ride is GREAT. With just me, at middle preload, its still a little stiff but not bad, and I like my bike a little on the stiff side when being aggro in the corners... All in all, not bad shocks for 80 bucks. At your weight, with just you, id go min preload, and two clicks for your girl or rally packing... You'll be good to go man!

TCK

Comment

I just ordered some Hagon shocks from Dave Quinn Motorcycles.http://www.davequinnmotorcycles.com/...cgi/Hagon.html Nice guy to deal with, and get this, up to three spring exchanges. These shocks have many custom build options. Polished stainless body and shroud with chrome spring.

Comment

Originally posted by crapwacker View Post
        I just ordered some Hagon shocks from Dave Quinn Motorcycles.http://www.davequinnmotorcycles.com/...cgi/Hagon.html Nice guy to deal with, and get this, up to three spring exchanges. These shocks have many custom build options. Polished stainless body and shroud with chrome spring.
        I bought a used pair off ebay a while back for my GS750EX and there was an immediate improvement in the ride even going straight on the freeway. A properly setup pair matched to your weight and length requirement are a good choice. What was your cost out the door?

Comment

$343 and i think $13 shipping. More than Progressives would have been, but still less than OEM! And I got the look I want, which I couldn't get with Progressive

Comment

Love the Hagon shocks

Look great ride even better.

Comment

Working...
            X