Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 to 1, Pods, Re-Jetting ISSUES! Continued...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 to 1, Pods, Re-Jetting ISSUES! Continued...

Sorry about bugging you all again. I'm definately new at this and I'm only about a year into working on bikes as a hobbie, so my expertise is well.... not good. Tonight I addressed the on going saga of finding the correct sized main jet, and I'll be darn if the 125 didn't make it run richer than the 127.5. I know that is most likely impossible, and most likely my fault. However... as I opened up the bowls for the umpteenth time, I noticed that the bowl closest to the choke was dry. All the other bowls were... of course filled with gas. Now... what do I do. I assume that that cylinder (???) is not working, and that I'm running off three. What is the procedure to follow to address this problem. I'm sure some of you may have already told me, but... like I said, me being a beginner... I didn't pick up on it. Help! I would much rather fix this myself as have someone else fix it.

Scudder

best to keep it to...gether there guy

Comment

OK. Thanks. I'll keep it to... gether there.

Comment

Originally posted by Scudder View Post
        Sorry about bugging you all again. I'm definately new at this and I'm only about a year into working on bikes as a hobbie, so my expertise is well.... not good. Tonight I addressed the on going saga of finding the correct sized main jet, and I'll be darn if the 125 didn't make it run richer than the 127.5. I know that is most likely impossible, and most likely my fault. However... as I opened up the bowls for the umpteenth time, I noticed that the bowl closest to the choke was dry. All the other bowls were... of course filled with gas. Now... what do I do. I assume that that cylinder (???) is not working, and that I'm running off three. What is the procedure to follow to address this problem. I'm sure some of you may have already told me, but... like I said, me being a beginner... I didn't pick up on it. Help! I would much rather fix this myself as have someone else fix it.

Scudder
        Unless some one drilled your main jets smaller numerical in the same brand will be leaner.

If one of the carbs is empty, then something is plugged. Check for a stuck float

Comment

Working...
        X