Yoshimura

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yoshimura

I've seen quite a few nice bits that I might like to buy, eventually, on Yoshimura's Japanese website. I cannot, however, find out where I can purchase any of these things. Any ideas?

Check Posplayr's winnebago.
    1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
    1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

Ah well, one of my friends might be get stationed in Japan, so maybe I'll have him ask around when/if he gets there.

Comment

Besides Yosh stuff, there are a LOT of very nice items available for the 1100 Kats, and the E's too (known as the GSX1100) in Japan. I would do some online research, and give him a list to check out....unfortunately, most of the sites are in Japanese, but Google translator works well enough to get a general idea.

Tony.
        '82 GS1100E

Comment

Originally posted by Mysuzyq View Post
          Besides Yosh stuff, there are a LOT of very nice items available for the 1100 Kats, and the E's too (known as the GSX1100) in Japan. I would do some online research, and give him a list to check out....unfortunately, most of the sites are in Japanese, but Google translator works well enough to get a general idea.

Tony.
          Yeah, I'm working up to all that. Just window-shopping, and planning for projects on this bike for the next 4-5 years. I'm a long term outlook kinda fellow. I just love some of the styling of the bits they have for these bikes over in Japan. I've seen quite a few bikes of this vintage that have been streamlined to the point where they nearly look organic. That's sorta what I'm going for, aesthetically.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtleface View Post
            Yeah, I'm working up to all that. Just window-shopping, and planning for projects on this bike for the next 4-5 years. I'm a long term outlook kinda fellow. I just love some of the styling of the bits they have for these bikes over in Japan. I've seen quite a few bikes of this vintage that have been streamlined to the point where they nearly look organic. That's sorta what I'm going for, aesthetically.
            This thread is worthless without pics! What parts are you talking about.
            Inquiring minds wanna know

Comment

Contact yoshimura usa. The can probably ship something over for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbash 27 View Post
                Contact yoshimura usa. The can probably ship something over for you.
                Some of the items on the Yosh Japan site are not offered on the N. American site. I had emailed them once to ask about pricing and availability of the carb air dam seen on the Japanese site, but they weren't able to answer, even when I provided the part #.

Tony.
                '82 GS1100E

Comment

Originally posted by Mysuzyq View Post
                  Some of the items on the Yosh Japan site are not offered on the N. American site. I had emailed them once to ask about pricing and availability of the carb air dam seen on the Japanese site, but they weren't able to answer, even when I provided the part #.

Tony.
                  I asked them about a part a year ago. they gave me a price and shipping price from japan also, They said it would take a few weeks to get. Maybe they can only get certain stuff.

Comment

Working...
                  X