• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kris V View Post
    Here you go...
    oh ya....Nice!

Comment

yea it is nice, any videos of any of them running?

Comment

Here is another old man in my herd...

Comment

Here is a video on the bike...it is kinda long but you can skip to the action at about 3:15. This run was an 8.80@155 mph

Comment

Got some more done today on the one piece body mounts. I will get some pictures on it later.

Comment

you should make that streetable!! wow nice and fun i bet lol

Comment

No pink...race only. I have my purple gs for that...
                Last edited by Guest; 04-05-2012, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Here is a video on the bike...it is kinda long but you can skip to the action at about 3:15. This run was an 8.80@155
                  Nice how the front tire decides that it is time to be on the pavement about the time that you hit the shut down area.

Love the Blue/Purple Turbo bike!

Eric

Comment

Even with my fat azz on that bike it has a mind of it`s own.

Comment

No pink...race only. I have my purple gs for that...
                      isnt nos illegal?, and wouldnt you be worried about hitting something and tearing the head off it, hell even a pot hole would bottom out n rip it off wouldnt you think?, scarry, but nice other than that

Comment

The picture is deceiving, the head on the bottle is about an inch higher than the bottom of the oil pan. Nitrous is illeagal...if the bottle is full. I have had cops parked next to me in a gas station looking at it and telling me how cool it was. If you think about it...a header,Dyna S,Dyna coils and a K&N air filter are illeagal also due to the fact they are not OEM equipment. Might as well go for broke.

Comment

Got some more done on this nightmare, this is a mount I made for the seat pan, it will also be able to mount dzues fastener tabs for body mounting. The body is tweaked from sitting against something for years out in the sun...so it will get a good rigid mount. The guy that had it before sat on it with no support and cracked the fiberglass on the frame. This won`t happen again.

Comment

I also got the chain guard mounted. I scored the correct seat from Beasly Fiberglass it is actually the correct seat for the body (unbelievable luck!!!) the guy said it would take about two weeks to make but he found this old one in the back of the building that Kosman engineering was suppose to take along time ago. Now it`s mine.

Comment

The picture is deceiving, the head on the bottle is about an inch higher than the bottom of the oil pan. Nitrous is illeagal...if the bottle is full. I have had cops parked next to me in a gas station looking at it and telling me how cool it was. If you think about it...a header,Dyna S,Dyna coils and a K&N air filter are illeagal also due to the fact they are not OEM equipment. Might as well go for broke.

its like a oxy acetl kit, if the thing comes loose it could shoot out of control
                              they cant say its cause it will explode! (since every vehicle made with a fuel tank are capable of that) it is about control as well
                              not a cop thing,any cop that doesnt see all cars ect could blow is in bzzarrow world, and i dont see how they mad it to be in law enforcement, its the whole country , there are idiot shafting us daily and we voted them in? bul**** i guess there blinded by the light

Comment

I think the black bike with the 1982 body is absolutely beautiful! I wonder who built that bike? It really looks fast too! Has it ever ran 8.58 at 149 mph?? Sure looks like it could!

Comment

Working...
                                X