No announcement yet.

Old school project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Raymond. I made it alot more rider friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by onequickray View Post
      I think the black bike with the 1982 body is absolutely beautiful! I wonder who built that bike? It really looks fast too! Has it ever ran 8.58 at 149 mph?? Sure looks like it could!
      Why don't you visit more often so you don't have to sign up everytime you have something smart a$$ to say.
      1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
      1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

Haha!!!!!!

Comment

The project is back on track and more welding is required. Once that is done I will get more pictures up...

Comment

Originally posted by chef1366 View Post
            Why don't you visit more often so you don't have to sign up everytime you have something smart a$$ to say.
            Who are you? Somebody that has Dyna 2000 issue's and stops at APE for help???? Afraid to call direct??

Hi Kris! Just got a call from one of your fellow members here and remembered to stop and say "HI"!!

Comment

Hi...whats up Raymond. Been busy?

Comment

Hey Raymond, are still gonna use those 1100 V&H pipes I gave ya?

Comment

hi kris nice to see its coming together man

Comment

Thanks, I am gonna do some more welding on it tomorrow, foot pegs,rear brake master cylinder, brake pedal and a body mount. I will get some pictures out soon after.

Comment

Keep it up, its looking good Kris !!!

Comment

Thanks, I got the welding done now I just got to get it together for the next welding phase.

Comment

Here is the welding pictures of the foot pegs and rear brake reservoir and pedal...

Comment

These foot peg mounts will NEVER bend or come off!!!!

Comment

Last bit of welding on the frame and then it time for the wheelie bar set up...

Comment

Got a scrap piece of aluminum from work to make a platform for the electronics equipment. That s all for now...

Comment

Working...
                                X