Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody have access to a '07 or '08 GSXR for pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody have access to a '07 or '08 GSXR for pics?

Good Morning Everybody!

I am going to cross post this in hopes someone can help me, I am not getting much response in my build thread;

http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=151037

Well, I went out into the shop last night to try to fabricate the frame connection for my lower link to put my K8 swinger into my GS. As near as I can tell the K1 through K6 (or earlier) is what most everyone who has attempted this so far has used.

Leave it up to me to make it difficult, as the K7 and K8 have the connecting links going forward from the lever to the frame in a horse shoe shape, instead of going from the lever back to the swinger. Backwards to seemingly all the set ups for the last 25 years, As shown in this pic from Bike Bandit;

Similar, apparently to a H*nda. The only clear pics I have located online of this style of set up are H*nda, the GSXR pics never show an unobstructed view. The first pic here is an ad for GSXR Sato rearsets, but you can make out a bit of the linkage, the other pic seems to be H*nda, but show the principle;

Does anyone on the board here have pics or access to an ’07 or ’08 GSXR and can snap a couple of pics from down low so I can try to maintain the relationship Suzuki set up from the factory?

Thanks in advance!

Erick
Working...
X