Rearset help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rearset help

So I cant stand the stock front pegs on my 750...been trying to find some rearsets or at least an alternative to the stock front pegs...did some google but only found sets for newer bikes..and all around 400 range..i'm really looking for a universal set..i do have machining ability and fabrication ability..so something i have to fab some mounts wouldnt be an issue...any help or direction to some sites would be great..Thanks!

DDM

Comment

how "rear" do you want to go? if you have machining/fabricating skills then buy some second hand Gsxr footrests and make suitable brackets. i fitted Gsxr750wp footrests to my GS and they work fine.

1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Comment

Thanks for the replies...Love the fast from the past link!..and the idea of using a set from a diff bike is great...sometimes an easy solution is right in frt of me..lol..Thanks again..I'll have to scour around and find a set of used ones..but man the ones on fast from the past may just fit the bill...decisions decisions!

DDM

Comment

I haven't had a chance to really see what it would take yet, but betting the ones off this RF900 junker I have can be made to work on the new 1100.

Comment

Raasks are another bolt-on option;

Omar's Cafe used to sell these in the US, but his website's not working for some reason .

Comment

GSXR is the most common for a well made low cost option..

Coastiepete put a set on his cafe project

I have RAASK rear sets on my GS1000.
              The RAASK set puts the pegs up level with the swingarm bolt and about 3" back from it.

The set I have is for a GS550 but with a couple spacers and a plate they mounted up fine.

Comment

Working...
              X