carb question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

carb question

I was reading somewhere on here 97 bandit 1200 carbs would be a good choice for my 81 gs1100e. bone stock motor cant seem to find the thread!

are these considered 36,38mm sling shots. sorry for the dumb question! thanks

They will be 36s. Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by rapidray View Post
      They will be 36s. Ray.
      thanks ray your a man in the know! and these are considered the sling shots?

Comment

Yes, they are. When you are ready for a jet kit for them you will need to contact MARK, the OWNER of FactoryPro jet kits as his phone answerers won't know what you need but Mark will! Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by rapidray View Post
          Yes, they are. When you are ready for a jet kit for them you will need to contact MARK, the OWNER of FactoryPro jet kits as his phone answerers won't know what you need but Mark will! Ray.
          I still have to call him Ray. I've been buying other parts (and paying you) so haven't had the funds to pull the trigger on the carb stuff yet.

Comment

Minor point here guys bandit carbs are NOT slingshot carbs although they are a development of them

The original slingshot bst36ss were slingshots & had flat slides the bandit 12 carbs are semi flatside & are quite a bit different, either will do just fine for your application though

Comment

Working...
            X