Removing an oil cooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removing an oil cooler

I am wanting to remove an oil cooler that I have on my 750. I have, thanks to a little searching found the part that I need from Bike Bandit but am not sure quite how many of the parts I will need.

The parts are here:

http://www.bikebandit.com/1977-suzuk...gs750b/o/m6100

As I understand it I will need part 32, but what I can't figure out is will I need parts 34,35,36, and 37 as well?

Cheers

Angus

The BB page you posted the link to is for the airbox.

Comment

I am wondering WHY? you would want to delete the oil cooler? Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by rapidray View Post
        He lives in Denmark. If it has a thermostat it probably never even opens.

Comment

Sorry for the hijack. I must have missed this post a couple of year back Ray.
          NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, the leading center for robotic exploration of the solar system.

I still have the swingarm. I know you probably aren't interested anymore but it's still here.

Comment

Originally posted by rapidray View Post
            Because it isn't quite as warm here as it is in California and given the 2 feet of dirty black hose it sends through my frame and the fact that it is all getting opened up with the moving of the electrics and battery under the seat it will be a bit unsightly.

I am going minimalistic (it is very danish) and the cooler's got to go...

P.s. Click on the subcategory engine, and then after Crankcase and you will come to the right place...

Comment

Originally posted by Beaver View Post

P.s. Click on the subcategory engine, and then after Crankcase and you will come to the right place...
              Doh, I feel like a dope for not figuring that out. Looks like it just depends on if you want to run a oil pressure sensor or not.

Comment

Working...
              X