oil filler cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blowerbike View Post
    being an american does not mean that someone will hold your hand when buying something...
    i have walked funny for a few days over several purchases ive made in my life.
    sh*t happens.
    one more fact...
    1983 GS750E/ES has a 530 chain from the factory.
    fact...
    the same bike has an electronic tach...period....no cable.
    i think this thread has ran its course.

would you like me to take you a picture!, its my bike its factory ,and it has a CABLE
    AND THATS A FACT, no guess work,
    and as for the 1100 cams, they should work, and will because there "drop in" since it wont need a cam gear driven tach,
    i have a factory manual , and cant find anything on the tach or cable system, and it has the 700's covered in the latter part of the manual
    now what the fricking CABLE goes to i dont know i havent looked but there is a calble from the tach to the motor
    i was curious on this for these reasons, its not my first bike ,or rebuild
    i guess ill have to hop on crutches to the damn thing, in storage and prove it to my self
    thread is dead when no one wants to reply, not when you say,
    there are other people that might like to know about high priced stuff on ebay
    i read about the $hit on craigs list (crack list as ppl on here call it) alllll the time, your not BITCHING to them!
    thanks for your help-,im not stupid, i do research all the time, and like to talk to people on here, not get ridiculed on every little thing i say, am i perfect , hell no,not trying to be

Comment

i'm not bitching...
      just giving you a hard time for misinformation...
      smile

Comment

i'm not bitching...
        just giving you a hard time for misinformation...
        smile
        oh,
        and i have installed 1150 cams in a 83 750E...
        no problems as it had a factory electronic tach.

Comment

oh,
          and i have installed 1150 cams in a 83 750E...
          no problems as it had a factory electronic tach.
          before you blow a gasket...
          i'm just messin with you.
          nothing personal

Comment

before you blow a gasket...
            i'm just messin with you.
            nothing personal
            SORRY MAN- i hadnt looked for sure,and was making conversation
            and my factory manulal doesnt have it in it? i dont know why thats why i was askin
            and i still can swear! it had a cable hanging down!, but when i hobbled over and looked i no longer see 1!,
            like i said i hadnt tore into it was talking and askin questions

and felt like i was being walked on , about the oil cap as well so it just built up on me
            so mad i couldnt "see straight" needed a lil vent lol

so sorry everyone

Comment

Why are you "HOBBLING"?

Comment

Originally posted by Kris V View Post
                Why are you "HOBBLING"?
                just had surgery on my ankle, i had a bone infection ,"freak accident on my cr500 motocross bike, back in 04 my left foot was tore off,and dangling, they were wanting to cut it off, but they re paired it, went back a few times, said it was ok ect... it took 5 years to get to walk,as well as i did, was reluctant to let anyone touch it again, but i knew it was worse
                i got a new doctor, -there was a infection so we got in there as soon as possible, a month later.--- he wanted me as healthy as possible before i went in
                i was in hospital / continued care for 45 days getting surgery,and then iv antibiotics, now i am waiting to get results ,then will get it fused upper and lower fusion,
                all the pain ,and not being able to work,and stress has put me over the edge,i want to work, and walk,and ride with out pain
                the muscles,and cartilage,and nerves were destroyed,
                5 years not working, drives you nuts,
                i run out of medicine and i get ****y lol, its hard to think normal if your in a lot of pain
                so im praying for the best
                like i said-- sorry to everyone,for the moodyness
                being broke and wanting to fix on my bike is depressing to

Comment

Originally posted by cyclefvr2 View Post
                  just had surgery on my ankle, i had a bone infection ,"freak accident on my cr500 motocross bike, back in 04 my left foot was tore off,and dangling, they were wanting to cut it off, but they re paired it, went back a few times, said it was ok ect... it took 5 years to get to walk,as well as i did, was reluctant to let anyone touch it again, but i knew it was worse
                  i got a new doctor, -there was a infection so we got in there as soon as possible, a month later.--- he wanted me as healthy as possible before i went in
                  i was in hospital / continued care for 45 days getting surgery,and then iv antibiotics, now i am waiting to get results ,then will get it fused upper and lower fusion,
                  all the pain ,and not being able to work,and stress has put me over the edge,i want to work, and walk,and ride with out pain
                  the muscles,and cartilage,and nerves were destroyed,
                  5 years not working, drives you nuts,
                  i run out of medicine and i get ****y lol, its hard to think normal if your in a lot of pain
                  so im praying for the best
                  like i said-- sorry to everyone,for the moodyness
                  being broke and wanting to fix on my bike is depressing to
                  Hoping everything turns out great for you. I had a bad ankle for 6 months and it bit me everytime I stepped a little wrong. Can't begin to imagine what you are going through. Hang in there friend.

Comment

thanks billy

Comment

left ankle/tib/fib/plate and seven screws..
                      the screws are bulging out after 20 years...hurts really bad when i hit it on something.
                      kinda like pliers grabbing your ankle meat at the ball..

log in problems/can't even get to the site sense the server change..
                      i may or may not be back for a while..

Comment

left ankle/tib/fib/plate and seven screws..
                        the screws are bulging out after 20 years...hurts really bad when i hit it on something.
                        kinda like pliers grabbing your ankle meat at the ball..

log in problems/can't even get to the site sense the server change..
                        i may or may not be back for a while..

mine were pushing out ,and rubbing the thin skin area as well, i have no hardware in there right now, took out the hardware,to get the infection taken care of,and cleaned out some scar tissue, now skin is healed,so it will be time to cut it open again - 4th surgery!

Comment

Originally posted by cyclefvr2 View Post
                          mine were pushing out ,and rubbing the thin skin area as well, i have no hardware in there right now, took out the hardware,to get the infection taken care of,and cleaned out some scar tissue, now skin is healed,so it will be time to cut it open again - 4th surgery!

You werent wearing MX boots? I have a pair of Alpinestar Tech 8's that there is no way an ankle would even bend.
                          I never mount my CR without em.

Hope all goes good for ya.
                          sigpic

82 GS850
                          78 GS1000
                          04 HD Fatboy

...............................____
                          .................________-|___\____
                          ..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)___|____/_(O)|

Comment

Working...
                          X