X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone tried these

They look different than any supertrapp i've seen

Bos,

Yes, I have used these. The pictured pipe is a Stainless system. I have had one of these on my '83 1100E for close to 15 years. The system on my GS allows keeping the centerstand and does not have to be removed to do oil changes. The Supertrapp mufflers have discs which can be added or removed to change flow and sound level. This is handy for tuning and keeping the neighbors happy. I have never had any trouble whatsoever with the full system on my 1100E or the slip-ons on my '88 Huricane 1000.

IBA# 24077
    '15 BMW R1200GS Adventure
    '07 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS
    '08 Yamaha WR250R

"Krusty's inner circle is a completely unorganized group of grumpy individuals uninterested in niceties like factual information. Our main purpose, in an unorganized fashion, is to do little more than engage in anecdotal stories and idle chit-chat while providing little or no actual useful information. And, of course, ride a lot and have tons of fun.....in a Krusty manner."

Comment

Thanks Joe
      the price is right too, i'll have to go with the stainless header and black meg, but it should look ok. all that is available

Comment

Working...
      X