jetting a 650

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jetting a 650

i want to get a jet kit for my 82 gs650, just wondering what a good selection would be, and where i can get them from. are "pods" just the single air filters for each carb?

www.denniskirk.com has Dynojet stage 3 kits for your bike for $113.99 NOT including pod filters which will run you another $35.00 for a set of UNI filters on up to close to if not over a hundred bucks for a set of K&Ns. If you have no carb jetting experience I'd leave this mod alone unless you know of someone reliable to do it for you or you're willing to change the power characteristics of your bike forever. And not always for the better.
    If you do it be prepared to jump in with both feet and learn the art of patience and tinkering.

Comment

thanks, yeah i have a lot of experience with tinkering...im sot of a backyard mechanic and have been going to school. i have a dirtbike that i jetted the carb and now its almost too fast :P ...if there is such a thing, thanks for the advice though

Comment

Unless you run a free flowing aftermarket exhaust there isn't much sense in jetting the bike.

Comment

Hi.

Some weeks ago, I saw a jet kit for gs 650 g on e-bay.

Eliseo.

Comment

Working...
          X