Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone know if the brand MAC exhaust is good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone know if the brand MAC exhaust is good?

I have a gs750es 83, and i must change the exhaust. I want a exhaust without megaphone, just a normal one at the end. And MAC is the only brand i have seen on the net without megaphone for my bike.

thanks

Re: Someone know if the brand MAC exhaust is good?

Originally posted by rmorane
    I have a gs750es 83, and i must change the exhaust. I want a exhaust without megaphone, just a normal one at the end. And MAC is the only brand i have seen on the net without megaphone for my bike.

thanks
    From what i have read on this site; if you are looking for a normal non performance exhaust system, Mac is fine.
    i have a mack on my 1980 yammy and it is as solid as any other i have seen.

Comment

I had a MAC on my '80 GS850L and they were fine. Mine were black, and the coating wore off after 2 seasons, but I just sprayed them again with exhaust maifold paint & they were good as new.

Comment

Originally posted by cruzuki
        I had a MAC on my '80 GS850L and they were fine. Mine were black, and the coating wore off after 2 seasons, but I just sprayed them again with exhaust maifold paint & they were good as new.
        I used that paint treatment twice so far. It works well.

Comment

how does that mac pipe sound? can you remove the baffle in the exhaust can?

Comment

Originally posted by rick romero
            how does that mac pipe sound? can you remove the baffle in the exhaust can?
            Yep, ya can!

Hap

Comment

Hap: Are you trying to say that rolled up sheet of brass on the back of your bike is a Mac? I always thought it had something to do with you being an Engineer.

Steve

Comment

Working...
              X