No announcement yet.

GS1000L to crazy cool looking bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Front fender brace...oh ya...that would like help since I took the fender off! ;-) If I take that engine apart I fear it will never be put back together...ha ha If I find broken bearings or other parts that need replacing in TOronto Canada where would I get replacement items? any thoughts?
    Love the comments and the encouragement, this forum is amazing.
    thanks as always.

Comment

Originally posted by speedorchid View Post
      If I find broken bearings or other parts that need replacing in TOronto Canada where would I get replacement items? any thoughts?
      Your local Suzuki dealer still has many parts available and there is lots of knowledge and help available here.

Mark
      1982 GS1100E
      1998 ZX-6R
      2005 KTM 450EXC

Comment

A cheap parts bike could cure many of your issues without a lot of investment.

Comment

Do you still have the side covers for it. Would be interested in buying them if you are not using them

Comment

Originally posted by RGM View Post
            Do you still have the side covers for it. Would be interested in buying them if you are not using them
            Haha vultures are already coming out.... jk.

I would try to pinpoint the grinding noise. While it doesn't sound good, there's not a lot of grinding that could be going on in the lower end of that bike! Maybe just a clutch basket or stator or something? Try to diagnose it before completely giving up.

Comment

Working...
            X