rassk rearsets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rassk rearsets

have just put a set of raask rearsets onto the GS1000EN, I bought them second hand so don't have any installation instructions...the rear brake side fits but doesn't look right, the arm seems to be on the wrong side of the pedal but it doesn't want to go there, I would have to bend the lever that fits on the splined shaft, it may have been bent before but I want to ask if anyone has any ideas..pics below

RB

Why not just make a bracket to move the arm up an inch or two?
    Rob
    1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
    Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

It looks like you can move the linkage to the inboard side of the peg mount. Is there a recess that only let's it mount one way?
      '83 GS650G
      '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

I presume those are the ones I sent you - if I sent them like that I apologise as I should have put them the right way before sending. The arm does go on the inside. Just adjust it out if it's catching.
        79 GS1000S
        79 GS1000S (another one)
        80 GSX750
        80 GS550
        80 CB650 cafe racer
        75 PC50 - the one with OHV and pedals...
        75 TS100 - being ridden (suicidally) by my father

Comment

thats the ones hampshirehog...lol....I must have been having a blonde moment the lever on the splinded shaft seemed slightly bent but all is well now and it looks and works perfect....I got a bargain there..

RB

Comment

Working...
          X